Chief Marketing Officer
CategoryMarketing / PR
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
- Advise the General Director and the Board of Directors to develop a Marketing strategy for the whole company.
- Organize and implement MKT activities to promote sales revenue and brand positioning of products.
- Lead, train and develop the staff of the marketing department
- Coordinate with the General Director and the Board of Directors to develop a Marketing strategy for the whole company
- Collect, analyse and evaluate market information gives recommendations and recommendations for building a marketing strategy for the whole company following the business plan and MKT budget from time to time.
- Forecast of pharmaceutical industry market trends: Image, brand ... according to the business plan and strategic goals of the company.
- Develop short, medium and long-term marketing plans according to the Business Strategy in each stage.
- Personal Brand Management according to the business plan and regulations of the Company.
- Market research, coordinate with manufacturers to develop designs, develop new products according to the business plan and regulations of the Company...
- Build and manage marketing department
- Make regular plans (yearly/ quarterly/ monthly) for the marketing department
- Develop an overall marketing strategy, direct the detailed construction of each brand and channel monthly/ quarterly/ yearly.
- Implement Marketing activities to achieve the best efficiency monthly/ quarterly/ yearly....
- Negotiate and find support partners according to the business plan and budget.
- Lead, train and develop a team of staff in the marketing department
- Build human resources, recruitment plan and training plan to develop marketing department capacity....
- Plan to organize training of MKT staff monthly, quarterly and annually...
- Manage the staff of the Marketing department to perform according to the plan
- Manage Marketing Department activities
- Review and evaluate activities of marketing department
- Track and evaluate the working process of employees, then propose a suitable income regime for employees
- Report the work according to the scope of functions and assigned tasks.
- Perform other jobs
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the General Director
- Many years of experience in Marketing
- Professional knowledge: Understanding of the Marketing field
- Planning, monitoring and implementation skills
- Analysing and synthesizing market data skills
- Skills of proposing and building sales marketing programs
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Team leadership and management skills
- Professional sales skill
- Skills of market researching and analysis
- Skills to master personal emotions
- Foreign language: Knowing English is an advantage
- Computer: Proficient in office computer (W, E, P ...)
- Sincerely, kind, patient, creative and professional
- University degree or above in related majors.
- Major: Business Administration or related.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Chau Vu for further information: +84 387 024 142 or email email@example.com
- Chau Vu