Coal Logistics Manager
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
IndustryElectrical Power industry
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of Long term coal supply contract from the scheduled monthly delivery including quantity and quality which must be in accordance with the contract
- Monitor and check the shipment documents required by bank or/and customs for the payment of Duties and Taxes until the discharging permit is issued.
- Monitor and check the coal quality as contemplated in the coal supply contract as per shipment
- Monitor and check the annual quantity required from each supplier, quantity as per shipment and make sure that no shortage of coal supply will happen
- Monitor the expiry of performance bond
- Calculate and settle on demurrage/dispatch with respect to each laytime, LC charges and other charges or issues for all coal shipments if any
- Monitor and check coal price adjustment based on the indexes.
- Coordinate with coal suppliers regarding unloading status and related issues
- Update all files relating to coal unloading, quality and quantity
- Billing statements & processing of payment for coal payment for long-term and ancillary cost for coal such as import VAT, wharfage, brokerage over the coal hauling service, independent laboratory for quality & quantity control, and marine insurance if any
- Light oil management and procurement
- Minimum 10 year experience in equivalent industrial environment role, 2 of which must be on a management role of coal logistics
- Good communication skills in the English language (written and verbal)
- Aailable to work overtime and/or weekends if required.
- Bachelor Degree required; Master Degree desired. Management specialization valued
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms, Ngoc Nghiem for further information: +(84) 0869318103 or email: email@example.com
- Ngoc Nghiem