Content Marketing Specialist
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryMarketing / PR
A big multinational technology company in e-commerce, retail, Internet is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist for the B2B e-commerce business.
- The content marketing expert is responsible brand glocalization, leads generation, and offline/digital media marketing to increase awareness, interests, purchase intention of company's B2B service.
- She/He coordinates and collaborates with company's internal and external PR/media/marketing resources to optimize brand's influence and impact, and therefore drive leads through acquisition of new customers.
- Develop annually/seasonally content marketing strategy and conduct highly integrated, scalable and leverable campaigns/programs to drive awareness, interests, and purchase/repurchase intention of company B2B service.
- Build well-branded and integrated online/offline marketing campaigns that drive demand and leads through acquisition of new customers – including campaign implementation from idea to execution, monitor and track campaign results using analytical and reporting capabilities to track and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns (ROI).
- Collaborate with BD and event marketing strategists to align on integrated marketing strategies, priorities and promotional activities.
- Content creation, curation, generation and distribution for KA sellers and success stories.
- Effective and comprehensive cross-department coordination with central marketing team to ensure the smooth landing of the marketing initiative from headquarter with efficiency.
- 5+ years experience of content/digital marketing operation in e-commerce/Internet companies. Experience in b2b business marketing, and brand management is a plus.
- Deep understanding and rich experience in managing digital channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc. for leads generation and drive online growth.
- Experience of brand localization and community management, able to deliver content/design implementation according to various marketing initiative.
- Being an expert in integrating resources, with an insight of the local business community and create strong relationship with local media and PR channels.
- Capability of numerical thinking, able to analyze the ROI based on total input and delivery timely.
- Ability to manage ambiguity by coping with uncertainty and risk, as well as adapting to change.
- High proficiancy and excellent communication skills in writen and oral English.
- Bachelor Degree with relevant industry.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Minh Anh (Joy) at +84 855 790401 or +84 28 3636 5810 - Ext 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Anh Vo