Control Room Turbine Operator
- Responsible for monitoring the status of all plant systems on a continuous basis
- Responsible for controlling and manipulation of control parameters to meet the required output based on Load dispatch by Grid under Shift leader order
- Start-up and shut-down the plant according to the EVN dispatch schedule under Shift leader
- Provide instructions to Local Operators on what to accomplish during their shift.
- Perform the working level checks on all Turbine system after shift turn-over.
- Operate the plant in the most economical and efficient manner, and maintain the high plant efficiency, reliability, and availability.
- Ensure that all pertinent matters relating to the operation of TBN, BOP, TBN Aux and unusual trends and other emergencies are properly attended.
- Respond immediately to process the upset conditions; applies quick fix, and analyze the root causes of problems, determine the most appropriate corrective measure, and issue the trouble memo to the maintenance department if needed
- Perform the periodic testing of equipment under his area of control.
- Perform other tasks/ functions that may be assigned from time to time regarding Operation
- At least 5 years related work experience or at least 1 year as CRO Turbine for more than Super Critical Coal Power Plant
- Preferably with actual super or ultra-super critical coal power plant experience as a Control Room Operator or a Local Operator
- At least Interpret P&ID and Single line Diagram for Super Critical Coal Power Plant Operation, and prefer ability to manage operation activities with HMI in Power plant DCS system. Especially, experience of Siemens or Mitsubishi DCS.
- English ability in Writing, Speaking, Listening and Reading.
- BS Engineering - Major EE, ME, I&C, Chemical
- Prefer a completion certificate of training course related to Super or Ultra Critical Coal Power Plant Operation
- Prefer a completion certificate of English training course
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Huong Lam for further information: +(84) 343986490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Huong Lam