Corporate Culture Team Leader
IndustryOil & Gas
Adecco's client, a mega Oil & Gas industry is looking for a potential candidate to work in their refinery in Thanh Hoa, Vietnam.
The responsibility of the Corporate Culture Team Leader as a minimum shall consist of the followings:
- Lead the team to identify the cultural trends/company core values, then develop action plan, execute to strengthen organization health, enhance employee’s performance and engagement.
- Develop a comprehensive and sustainable Employee Engagement program to address engagement and retention drivers such as meaningful work, positive working environment, organization culture and employee value.
- Manage and enhance reward and recognition programs, ensuring alignment to business objectives and desired culture and behaviors.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement internal/external training program/rules to enhance the overall organization health, happiness workplace and employees’ behaviors and attitudes.
- Define an internal communications strategy to provide top-down, bottoms-up feedback channels via town halls, focus group discussion, surveys, formal and informal employee sensing, and other methodologies.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement internal communications strategies and programs across various channels with the objective of strengthening relationships within the organization. Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
- Develop the budget, maintain budget control during the year.
- Coordinate & host team building activities and company events.
- Performs other related duties.
- Min 3 year working experience in manufacturing companies. Min 2 year working experience in Social Activities/Media/Trade Union.
- Demonstrates the LEADS capabilities of Leads Self, Engages Others, Achieves Results, Develops Coalitions and supports Systems Transformation.
- Ability to coaching employees to enhance their Attitudes, Behaviors, Knowledges and Skills.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Microsoft applications includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- University Graduate or Equivalent.
- Specialty/ Qualification : A bachelor’s degree in Social Media or equivalent.
To candidates interested in this job opportunity, please click the APPLY button to apply or contact Ms. Uyen Dinh for further information.
Phone/Zalo: (+84)969 591 499
- Giang Nguyen