Corporate Finance and Investment Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryReal Estate / Property
- One of the prestigious and sizeable real estate developers in Vietnam, whose typical projects are more of green development and creation of world-class standard living space in Vietnam, is hiring a strong and committed New Business Development Manager, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- A critical management role has been made up to meet the desire for growth of the Company - New Business Development Manager. The role incumbent shall be capable of doing market research, deals advisory and valuation, sourcing for real estate or land investment deals in the market, and project feasibility studies.
- Internal : All staff;
- External : Private companies or government bodies involve in land deals negotiation;
- Responsible for sourcing for real estate or land investment deals in the markets;
- Analyze and evaluate the feasibility of interested projects;
- Prepare any approval papers for investment approvals;
- Regularly conduct competitors and catchment research;
- Plan and implement real estate market research;
- Develop good relationships with private companies or government bodies for developing potential investment opportunity and negotiate with them, if necessary;
- Process data and provide inputs for market research reports;
- Maintain, update, and expand the database on real estate market in Vietnam as well as relevant micro- and macro-economic factors;
- Keep abreast with developments in real estate and related fields;
- Produce real estate market presentations.
- Maintain good information flow with other departments.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Qualifications : Bachelor's or Diploma's Degree in any field;
- Experience : Minimum 10 years working experience as Business Development for real estate companies.
- Specific skills and abilities : Ability to prepare project feasibility studies is a must;
- Personal qualities : Able to communicate with all levels of the management, energetic, assertive and able to achieve the bottom-line result;
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in any fields.
- Certified ACCA, CPA or CFA qualifications are bonuses.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +84 28 3636 5811, ext. 737 or via email to Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate consideration.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.38