An animal feed manufacturer based in Dong Nai is calling applications for Costing Analyst.
- Plan, study, and collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour;
- Implement the standard costing;
- Analyse data collected and recording results;
- Analyse changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost;
- Measure actual performance against target costs, profit and productions and determine whether they are being achieved. Find opportunities to control cost across production processes;
- Track cost over-runs and provide timely advice to functional heads;
- Maintain Cost Accounting System;
- Assist in Month end close of the General Ledger;
- Analyse monthly TSCC (total supply chain cost) report and address issues to Factory head for improving;
- Support Accounting Manager on cost optimization and annual COGS budgets and rolling forecasts;
- Internal control policies in plants. Assist Operation team on building SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) to standardize operation process.
- Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost controller in a Manufacturing Environment;
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills, sound understanding of accounting principals;
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word,
- Experience using ERP, SAP preferred;
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards;
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships;
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
Please click the APPLY BUTTON or contact Mr. Hien Ngo at +84 28 3636 5811 - Ext: 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Hien Ngo
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811