Credit and Collection Officer
LocationHo Chi Minh City
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
This Credit & Collection role will perform all the collection activities and work closely with the finance team to maintaining strong cash flow and a good DSO rate for the company
- Following Group guidelines in terms of collection procedures and timelines
- Maintaining strong cash flow through prompt follow-up of outstanding invoices
- Negotiate and deal with clients for collection to contribute to the revenue of the company.
- Ensuring collection activities are accurately recorded and visible to individual business unit managers
- Work with Finance to keep track of client status.
- Assist in auditing activity from the team/legal and region
- Prepare appropriate weekly and monthly report
- Other tasks assigned by Operation Manager
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook...
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good organization and attention to detail skills.
- Resilience, self-motivation, and ability to work under pressure;
- Critical thinking, logical time management, and productivity
- Proficiency in English.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Audit or related field.
- 1+ years experience in Accounting/Audit
- Mi Pham