LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 15 Years
Fintech/ Digital bank
- Develop and execute a Multi Cloud open banking technology strategy supporting a full range of business services, including retail and SME banking.
- Help build a unique digital banking experience that is in line with the bank’s business strategy.
- Evaluate and select partners that support tech/bank vision. Drive commercial discussions.
- Manage and run a world-class technology environment, ensuring critical business deliverables are seamless and in a timely fashion.
- Manage Tech Budgets.
- Build and manage IT support structure.
- Oversee bank security and Identify threats, formulate strategies and methods to mitigate the threats. Help build IT and IT risk policies.
- Build and optimize business continuity plan for the bank
- Work with the Chief Operation Officer's requirements and help build back-office/CC infra that delivers an exceptional customer experience
- Work with product owners to create unique products and experiences
- Introduce innovative features that differentiate the bank. Build a culture of innovation
- Introduce and integrate AI/ML to ops and customer experience
- Work closely with Product and UX lead to ensure the desired consumer experience is delivered
- Be the point person and lead technology discussions with central bank and other regulatory bodies
- Work closely with compliance and legal to ensure all systems and process are as per the regulatory guidelines
- Become face of the bank with regular thought leadership engagements
- 3+ years' experience as CTO of Fintech/ Digital bank company
- 15+ years’ experience, of which 4-5 years in managing a complex tech team
- Startup/fintech mindset
- Knowledge and experience in retail banking and or fintech
- Good understanding and experience with deploying Core banking, CMS, KYC/Onboarding, AML, Fraud, Security, Schemes, Credit Decisioning, Risk etc systems and solutions
- Familiar with regulatory environment
- Strong project management skills and management of development, maintenance and support teams.
- Up to date with the current (and future) levels of IT security, threats, vulnerabilities that could impact the Bank’s digital and financial assets.
- Experience/knowledge of IT governance and risk management
- Innovative, Transformative/disruptive mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Sciences or equivalent experience.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Loan Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Loan Nguyen