Customer Support Application Engineer (Garment/Textile)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
IndustryTextiles / Garment
Our client, a world-leading advanced fabric manufacturing technology, is looking for Customer Support Application Engineer to monitor and support their factory partners in Vietnam.
- Provides technical support to garment factories needing guidance working with new products.
- Works with engineering team for trouble shooting customer application problems.
- Identifies areas for yield and efficiency improvements that would result in cost savings for customers and the company.
- Updates manufacturing guidelines with learnings from working with customers.
- 7+ years of technical experience required in down jacket and sportswear industry.
- Garment manufacturing knowledge with respect to design interaction with insulation and achieving desired garment performance requirements by brands
- Experience with helping to trouble shoot manufacturing issues on the factory floor with different processes of down/synthetic loose fill blowing, cutting, sewing.
- Social people skill to interact with customer factories to make them successful.
- Must be able to speak and write both English proficiently.
- Must be able to be mobile in factory manufacturing environments.
- Travel overseas may be required but are not limited to: Vietnam, China, Indonesia, Bangladesh, United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Textiles, Engineering, or other science related field.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 710 or email@example.com to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang