Cybersecurity Digital Forensic Expert
Adecco's client is a large digital financial institution that offers various services, including online banking, mobile banking, and investment services.
1. Digital forensic activities:
- Advanced digital forensic examinations and analysis on Windows, Linux and other operating system-based computers, mobile devices and computer networks relating to various alerts, compromises, threats and violations.
- Processing and analyzing results of investigations and providing through reporting to case stakeholders and senior team members with detailed explanations of results.
- Authoring expert reports at a highly professional level, properly documenting all processes and findings, and providing recommendations in identifying and remediating security gaps identified throughout the investigation.
- Experience with current cyber threats and the associated tactics, techniques, and procedures used to infiltrate computer networks
- Collaborate with threat hunting, incident response team, vulnerabilities team, other team in Security department & other IT team to achieve the objective of the investigation
- Malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Buildup/develop/implement forensic processes/documents/tool to apply to practice & guideline to improve forensic skill for other people in IT security team.
2.Cybersecurity Policy & Standards:
- Ensure that Cybersecurity Policies and Standards are aligned to SBV requirements and the desired cybersecurity posture of the Bank
- Co-ordinate with other teams to develop technical policies, standards, procedures align with VPB Cybersecurity requirements
- Develop guidelines to provide directions to stakeholders.
3. Implement security program to security development:
- Security Program implementing contribution.
- Participation with key technique in security projects requires a technique professional skill.
- Trial attacks & incident response.
- Join to pen test/review secure code/threat hunting (if any).
4 Research/ implementation/control design and deploy of technical solutions, security standards and control measures:
- Research/Develop security tool/security system/automation/integration
- Good knowledge of anti-forensics tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Good knowledge of concepts and practices of processing digital forensic data.
- Skill in preserving evidence integrity according to standard operating procedures or national standards.
- Skill in using forensic tool suites
- Skill in conducting forensic analyses in multiple operating system environments, network technologies
- Skill in analyzing anomalous code as malicious or benign.
- Skill in analyzing memory dumps to extract information.
- Skill in deep analysis of captured malicious code
- Skill in using binary analysis tools
- 5 years or more of working experience focus IT security, good knowledge international IT security standards (ISO 270001, PCI-DSS,…), ITIL
- Have good knowledge about: network security, system security, application security and virus/malwares analytic
- Good skill with coding with some languages: Python, Shell, PHP and have good knowledge with encryption, cryptography techniques
- Good knowledge with pen test with OWSAP Standard and ability discovery & exploit vulnerabilities, cyber attack.
- Have ability to read and understand the professional documents in English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Be able to catch up and manage works quickly and effectively
- Be able to work independently with high pressure, good in teamwork
- Careful, responsible, and secure in protecting information/data belong to Bank
- Good knowledge of risk management principles, methodology and practice
- Preferred Fluent in English.
- Stakeholder expectation management.
- Risk Management.
- Strong Logical Thinker and Planner
- Implementation and Deliverability.
- Bachelor's or Technical Degree Required (IT, Cryptography, computer science, information systems, business administration or other industry-related curriculum).
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please contact Ms. Trang Pham at +84 33 662 5134 (Call/iMess/Whatsapp/Zalo) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
- Thuy Trang Pham