• Design, create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, and AWS ‘big data’ technologies or Google Big Query
• Ability to build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency and metadata
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Perform the data preparation for data model (data cleansing, data aggregation)
• Design and develop reliable, stable, and effective data marts to support business.
• Create ETL jobs and data pipelines
• Monitor data quality to meet SLA
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer.
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases including SQL and NoSQL databases
• Hands-on experience with SQL database design
• Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, etc.
• Experience with build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Good logical thinking, hard-working, positive attitude, good communication skills.
• University graduate in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field, prioritizing graduating from Technology Universities, FPT University or other Tech University.
- Tu Nguyen