Added 25 days ago
Deputy General Director of Legal
CategoryLegal / Compliance
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryReal Estate / Property
As the Deputy General Director of Legal, you will be responsible for the following:
- Consult, appraise and advise on strategic and important legal issues of the Company, legal appraisal of documents issued by the General Meeting of Shareholders, the Board of Directors, the General Director.
- Advise the Company's Board of Directors on the legal aspects of Project Development, Construction, Sales, and Operation activities to ensure compliance with relevant legal regulations and control risks.
- Control legal compliance in the operation of all departments/departments.
- Control and organize the handling of complaints and lawsuits according to legal decentralization. Provide solutions for handling complaints in compliance with the law, in accordance with reality, with high efficiency.
- Organize the development and control the systematization of legal documents, update changes of relevant legal policies in the Company.
- Control and organize training on relevant legal knowledge for employees of other departments in the Company.
- Other related jobs at the request of the Board of Directors of the Company.
- Education level: Master of Law in the country or abroad.
- Having a Law practice certificate.
- At least 10 years of legal work in the field of real estate business, housing, civil, commercial, investment, construction, internal corporate legal, M&A... at law firms; at least 05 years of holding the position of Legal Director or more at reputable units and investors.
- Priority is given to candidates who have participated in legal advice on large capital raising transactions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and negotiation skills, especially experience in negotiating with international partners.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work with high intensity and pressure.
- Ability to manage, coordinate and arrange work is an advantage.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Quynh Chu via phone: (+84) 377 702 104 or email email@example.com for further discussion.
- Uyen Phung