Deputy Sales Manager (Lab Instrument)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our client, a company providing analytical instruments, is hiring a potential candidate for the HCMC Branch office.
- Manage and report to management of HCMC Branch's sales activities & general operations.
- Be person in charge to manage sales growth and profitability; efficiency of the Distributor’s sales.
- Be person in charge for HCM Branch’s Strategy development and deployment for all sectors.
- Lead and manage team, growing talent to ensure the Company has the appropriate competencies and expertise to meet current and future business goals and priorities:
- Manage customer relationships to ensure customer intimacy with relevant customers.
- Promote cross-selling to our customers in the market; Working closely with Project Sales to secure the projects via Distributor network.
- Fulfil other tasks and/or assignments (if any).
- At least 5 – 10 years of experience as Leader or same position in analytical instruments business development, sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to support interaction amongst all parties.
- Excellent customer focus with positive attitude and the ability to remain calm & rational under stressful condition.
- Good knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office and computer function.
- Good communication by English (Speaking, Listening, Writing and Reading).
- Recognized at least from Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree from Technical/Engineering majors.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Vy Huynh via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Vy Huynh