Director of Digital Tran
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
A long-standing securities company, with great contributions to the development of the Vietnam stock market.
By outstanding strengths in human resources, partner network, and financial potential, the company has now been the steadily leading company with the most attractive brand name and prestige.
As the leading financial institution in Vietnam, they operates in a wide range of financial services including Retail Securities Services, Institutional Securities Services, Asset Management, Investment Banking, and Treasury.
- Establishing an overview Digital Transformation Strategy to serve the company's development needs
- Organizing research and innovation, new technologies/solutions in digital transformation, being the focal point to work with specialized units subject on innovation and digital transformation
- Responsible for planning and proposing the application of new technologies/solutions to meet the objectives of the Company's Digital Transformation Strategy
- Actively advise and provide business units with appropriate solutions, initiatives and improvements in digital transformation for each business unit.
- Regularly update new technology and interact with partners, learn trends in the field of new technology
- Participating in the implementation of a number of essential and fundamental Digital Transformation programs
- Coordinate with related units to develop and exploit new Digital Transformation solutions to create competitive advantages
- Detect, control and report programs and plans that go against or do not respond to the Digital Transformation plan and strategy
- Other functions and tasks assigned by the Division Director (Operation Director) from time to time
- University graduate or higher in IT or related disciplines
- Understanding of technologies, and the ability to apply new solutions including but not limited to (AI, ML, BlockChain, IOT, BigData...)
- Expertise in budget planning, financial management and resource management - Ability to apply new technologies to optimize and transform business processes - Ability to read financial documents Data, communication, email to exchange work in English in the area of expertise - Have high management/planning and organization skills to implement the plan/work arrangement - The ability to lead, execute in a timely manner appropriate in particular circumstances
- Analytical skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and provide services in the field of IT - Good communication skills
- At least 8 years of experience in the field of IT system management in the Finance/Securities industry
- Priority is given to candidates who have experience in research, development, innovation or in charge of digital and digital transformation; Candidates who have held similar positions at major domestic and foreign banks or financial institutions
Please click on the "Apply" button or contact our Consultant (Ms. Quynh Chu) for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 0377702104
- Quynh Chu