Director, Non-Residential Properties
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryReal Estate / Property
- Our client is one of the leading well-known real estates township developers in Vietnam, who has newly opened the position of Divisional Director of Research & Development for Non-Residential Property Management, who will be mainly in charge of approaching and maintaining new partners or investors for their non-residential projects.
- The role incumbent shall be managing non-residential property activities to bring the highest efficiency and profit to the group, reporting to Group CEO, and monitoring fifteen subordinates for such three main functions as Research and Development, Land Development and Operations.
- This Divisional Director of Research & Development and Operations for Non-Residential Property Management,Managing non-residential property activities to bring the highest efficiency and profit to the Group.
- Building up, analyzing, and organizing the implementation the non-residential property plan according to the Company's business plans and objectives
- Unlock non - residential land bank.
- Research and then develop investment scenarios / call for investment for Catalyst projects.
- Building models/ forms of association, investment cooperation, exploitation and trading of non-residential property of the Company in order to create the effective catalyst for residential communities.
- Calling Partner/ Investor for Non–Residential Property:
- Recommend suitable calling partner/ investor strategy.
- Do all necessary PR/ Marketing/ Roadshow activities to attract potential Partners/ Investors.
- Structure, price, negotiate, and document deal terms and conditions that produce the best benefit for the Company in a professional and effective manner.
- Lead and execute Calling Partner/ Investor activities for the Company (including participating in contract preparation and execution).
- New business/ operation solution for Non–Residential Property.
- Maintain awareness of market trends/ practices affecting the Company’s Non–Residential Property business and recommend responsive strategies and development efforts.
- Plan, schedule, assign work, establish priorities, control expenditures, and take appropriate measures to ensure all Pre-FS/ FS is completed on schedule and within cost estimates.
- Operation of assets entrusted and handed over for property management company.
- Recommend suitable selecting operator strategy.
- Do all necessary study to find out the list of operators.
- Structure, budget, negotiate, contract all operation terms and conditions that produce win-win solution for both the Company and operator in a professional and effective manner.
- Establish and implement the report system to monitor performance of operator. Then check, control and evaluate performance of operator.
- Improve/ Strengthen Non-Residential Management internal system and process.
- Improve/ Strengthen Legal Team of Non-Residential Management.
- At least 15 years’ experience in non–residential property / school and/ or hospital and/ or retail investment projects. Investment Banking, Fund Management experience is a plus.
- Core Competencies:
- Integrity: Honor our word. Keep our promise, and on time. Whenever we cannot keep our promise, we immediately inform relevant parties and do what we need to do to clean up the impact of not keeping our promise.
- Professionalism: Be masterful and skillful in our accountabilities and expertise, understand and comply with regulations, in order to best meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Ownership: Be responsible for our work. Think and act to fulfill the common goals of the Company family and share the results.
- Leadership Competency:
- Leadership skills
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Communication Skills, Listening and Forward thinking
- Technical competency required to perform the workload:
- Deep knowledge about real estate market;
- Deep knowledge about real estate project analysis;
- Knowledge about financial market;
- Knowledge about business administration;
- Profound knowledge about Law on Enterprises, Law on Securities, Law on Real Estate Business.
- An overview of the company and the real estate industry;
- Ability to realize and solve problems during project implementation;
- Ability to evaluate problems and make decisions;
- Management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to present ideas and Persuade listeners;
- Good time management;
- Bachelor degree in Management, Finance or Real Estates;
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is a plus.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. VINH PHAN at +84 28 3636 5811 - ext. 38 or +84 932 754 213 or email him at Vinh.Phan@adecco.com to discuss further.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.38