Electrical Design Engineer
- Design of electrical drawings, control cabinets
- PLC, HMI programming
- Program and control Robots, industrial cameras and other equipment according to each project - guided and trained by factory engineers
- Deploy and supervise installation, connection and alignment of control devices
- Track production and optimize the program;
- Integrate SCADA and IoT solutions according to industry standards - guided and trained by firm engineers;
- Hand over the machine and guide operating instructions to customers.
- Experience in automation machinery projects in the field of electrical control for 1 year or more
- Have specialized knowledge of electrical control, industrial electrical equipment
- Have experience in designing / implementing drawings of industrial electrical cabinets, able to read, understand and connect electrical cabinets
- Have a certain knowledge of structural automation machinery, know how to handle the basic problems of both electrical and mechanical
- Have experience working with PLC and HMI, able to read, understand, analyze and build PLC program for the system
- Ability to read documents in English, priority is given to people with good communication ability.
- Ready to learn new knowledge, do new job.
- Ability to work in groups and independently.
- Sociable, proactive at work.
- University degree, major in mechatronics, automation, industrial electrical ...
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Thao Do for further information: +84 855 106 623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thao Do