IndustryElectrical Power industry
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Promote and enforce safe, environmentally friendly and workmanlike maintenance practices within the section and supervised contractors;
- Ensure consistent improvement of electrical maintenance across the plant systems, guaranteeing continuous improvement of plant reliability and availability;
- Promote team development and training. Develop required procedures to ensure the established maintenance strategy is known and implemented. Provide leadership and job coordination on critical projects;
- Assist in high level maintenance planning and budgeting, assuming co-responsibility for approved plan and budget;
- Perform other comparable and related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 10 year experience in electrical maintenance supervision and management or equivalent industrial environment role, 2 of which must be on a management role
- Available to work overtime and/or weekends if required.
- Possess business level communications skills in English (written and verbal) and be computer literate.
- Ability to conduct Planning and problem analysis regarding EE Part of the supercritical coal power plant
- Interpret PLC ladder drawing, Electrical single line drawing and Electrical circuit
- Familiar with P&ID drawing, Visual inspection and periodic maintenance for local electrical facilities such as GIS, Power transformers, Circuit breaker(GCB, VCB, ACB), Motor control center(MCC), Isolated Phase Bus, MV/LV switchgear, MOV, Electrical Actuator, Exciter controller, Generator, UPS, AVR etc.
- Prefer a certificate of completion on PLC systems, Computer science, and Thermal dynamic theory.
- Prefer a certificate of completion on Environmental facilities such as FGD, SCR, EP(Electrical Precipitation)
- Prefer a certificate of completion for training courses on Super critical Coal power plant such as Turbine, Boiler, Generator or Electrical Facilities of power plant
- Prefer a certificate of completion for training courses on Electrical facilities such as Generator,
- Exciter, Motor, Circuit Breaker, Transformer, UPS, MOV
- Electrical or electronic Bachelor Engineering Degree required; Master Degree desired
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms, Ngoc Nghiem for further information: +(84) 0869318103 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ngoc Nghiem