Added 9 days ago
Employer Branding & Internal Communications Executive
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communication channels for communicating with managers and people internally, ensuring the alignment of internal and external messages/communications with company direction.
- Actively get updates from different channels/departments and collect materials (share speeches, take photos, record videos, etc.) to deliver the latest news on the company and business.
- Create creative, engaging, and impactful content for company culture, business updates, events, etc. (in both English & Vietnamese).
- Support all internal communication activities related to the internal brand campaigns and cultural promotion programs.
- Get involved in Communications Projects of the business Group.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Establish relationships with related educational institutions.
- Build, plan, and implement creative and exciting Employer Branding programs/activities for diverse target audiences to increase brand recognition and attract talent.
- Identify ways to optimize the candidates' experience and seek operational effectiveness.
- Partner with HRBP, Talent Acquisition, Marketing, and Communications to ensure employer brand content is visually appealing and aligned with our overall brand voice and standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent English skills are required.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, or Internal Communications.
- Strong planning & project management skills.
- Be a team player while able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Ha Tran at +84 903 329 481 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Ha Tran