Added 47 days ago
Expert, IT Operations
- Main work:
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to deeply understand the systems, as a basis for the efficient and stable operation of services.
- Define operation frameworks, standards, processes, checklists, and tools for the systems and communicate them to operation functions to apply into application operation.
- Analyze and propose improvements upon technology and standards across the organization.
- Participate in training courses to remain up-to-date and knowledgeable in terms of industry trends and emerging technologies for IT operation support.
- Provide advice, trainings, and supports to people in operation functions.
- Participate as a key member of the incident response team to directly drive incident/problem fixing progress and also responsible for analyzing and concluding the root cause of the incidents and problem; define and implement the solutions to recover the services quickly and prevent them from repeating.
- Develop methodology and assessment plan to proactively address weaknesses, risks and problems on the IT infrastructure/applications/services, then have remediation plan to improve quality of services.
- Creatively and independently provide resolutions to technical problems in a productivity and quality of service manner.
- Monitor and report out the compliance of the operation activities in real-life.
- Report periodically to the Director of Infrastructure Services Excellent Center.
- Risk management and compliance:
- Identify risks and coordinate with relevant units to propose methods to measure and minimize risks in operations.
- Ensure that team members fulfill their commitments on service quality and comply with the Company's regulations and policies
- At least 8 years of experience in IT operation and development in large organizations, especially banks
- Solid background in one of these domains: DBA, T24, Network & Security Infrastructure, Middleware, Cloud (AWS)
- International Certificate of System Foreign language
- English, according to Company's regulations in each period
- Graduated from university majoring in IT or electronics and telecommunications, business administration, finance and banking
Please contact Ms. Dung (email@example.com) for further discussion. Thank you.
- Thuy Dung Nguyen