1. General description
- Plant management on sheet metal for products: industrial fans, electrical cabinets, clean room cabinets, cable tray ladder.
- This position requires experience to supervise factory workers and ensure that the plant's goals reach 100%. The plant manager's responsibilities include planning production and maintenance of equipment as needed, regularly monitoring the plant to monitor machine performance, employee performance and ensuring that all Production orders are completed promptly. In addition, compliance with health and safety regulations must be enforced to prevent accidents and injuries.
2. Detailed work
- Develop and implement company management strategies to optimize production operations
- Make forecasting plans, recruiting, training employees and workers in the factory
- Production plan based on sales data from sales department, inventory plan and daily production plan.
- Check the quality of output products to achieve 100% quality before shipment
- Ensure machinery operation and maintenance as planned
- Assign work to departments and divisions: assembly, welding, making propellers, powder coating, laser cutting and bending, packaging and transportation, QC quality control.
- Establish KPI to monitor and adjust production plan
- Make daily report and send to Hanoi office director
- Check safety and ensure safety throughout the factory
- Implement factory standards according to ISO 9001: 2015, Kaizen, 5S, 7QC tool, six sigma
- Training employees according to ISO process
- Manage general affairs of the factory
- Make sure the machine runs at its maximum capacity and arrange workers appropriately
- Layout machines and people according to standard production process
- Ensure strict safety to minimize the safety of machinery, people and equipment.
1. General requirements
- To succeed as a Plant Manager, the candidate must demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and address any issues that may disrupt the manufacturing process. In addition, an effective Plant Manager needs special communication, management and leadership skills to ensure the smooth running of the plant.
- Age 30 and over
- Experience in managing a manufacturing workshop with at least 50 people.
- Experience in factory production management with at least 03 years of experience
- Experience in managing ISO, Kaizen, 5S
- Knowledge of laser cutting machines, bending machines and CNC machines
- Ability to solve problems well, and multitask at work
- Good skills in data analysis, reading data and good solutions
- Good management and communication skills
- Experience in managing employees according to KPI to get the job done
- Graduated from colleges, universities specializing in mechanics and related techniques
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms, Chi Bui for further information: +(84) 904 281 679 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chi Bui