Added 16 days ago
Fire Protection Deputy Manager
CategoryLegal / Compliance
IndustryTextiles / Garment
A rapidly expanding garment company is currently looking for a Fire Protection Deputy Manager based in Binh Duong.
- Support communication, and coordination within the unit, solving and optimizing operational processes in the department.
- Become familiar with the use of combustion devices (such as igniters, fire alarms, rescue equipment, etc.).
- In-plant control, planning, and execution of project monitoring audits, monitoring, and improvement of deficiencies, to ensure system integrity, suitability, and effectiveness of internal control.
- Directing colleagues in the combustion room to ensure the maintenance of the equipment of the combustion room in the plant
- Support the company to check the regulations on fire prevention and fighting.
- Implement the direction/work assigned by the management.
- Become familiar with the use of combustion devices (such as igniters, fire alarms, rescue equipment, etc.). => Familiar with Fire Safety Equipment (smoke alarms, sprinklers, fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide alarms...)
- Directing colleagues in the combustion room to ensure the maintenance of the equipment of the combustion room in the plant => Direct members in fire prevention department to ensure the maintenance of fire safety equipment
- 3 years+ of working experience in fire protection department. Prefer from textile/ polyester resin/ chemical industry
- Must be familiar with fire safety equipment
- Should have the ability to coach people
- Can speak, read and write fluently in Chinese (HSK3 and upwards)
- Basic English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Working hours: Mon-Sa
Please be free to reach out to me via email@example.com or 0909251038 for further discussion.
- Vi Nguyen