Greenhouse Farm Manager
A global company in agricultural field specializes in the breeding, production, and sale of vegetable seed
- Oversee daily seed production operation at a home-farm in Lam Dong, Vietnam to meet company’s requirement both quantity, quality, and timeliness:
- Responsible for sowing activity
- Transplanting and cultivation: close follow up on crops with Managers on findings, ensure weeding, irrigation, staking, and pruning according to the farm policies
- Pollination ensure rigorous pollination over the crop pollination time
- Harvest and seed extraction
- Knowledgeable and aware of proper chemical use, IPM, environmental issues.
- Ensure that the production cost is effective and in line with budget
- Communication: timely production update (also estimation, and price) to related person/department
- Budgeting: estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with Man.
- Supervise, motivate, support and guidance the work to production team
- Organizing relevant training to production team
- Ensure that business ethics, health and safety guidelines are followed
- Maintain good public relations with neighboring farms, and local authorities.
- Maintain respectful communication with colleagues and implementation of company policies.
- Experience and knowledge of greenhouse farm management desired.
- Intermediate English
- MSC or higher degree in Horticultural / Agricultural sciences or similar area
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Hai Nguyen at +84327 849 682 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Hai Nguyen