Group Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
- Our Client is an investee holding company (HoldCo), which is Vietnam’s leading well-known group brand operating in the healthcare services. is being invested by a reputable international private equity fund manager with high expectations and ambition to expand in Vietnam.
- The Group-wide Head of Financial Planning and Analysis position has been newly created to play a visible position in mid and senior level of management of the HoldCo, working directly with the Group Board of Directors and being a part of an exciting journey achieving strategic milestones and managing change and business transformation.
- Fully responsible for highly accurate financial and management reports, consolidation complex data and financial indicators.
- Building up and managing complex financial models for purpose of cost controlling, variables analyzing and identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Taking responsibility of forecasting, budgeting, planning and coordinating cross functionally ensuring the business plan is well-executed.
- Being in charge of treasury management, identifying opportunity to optimize the current cash flow and future investments.
- Establishing and managing the FP&A functional department with full of capability and mindset as a partner with business.
- Working directly with the Group BOD to support investors relationship, providing high quality ad-hoc reports and analysis.
- Other assigned tasks from the Group BOD.
- Minimum qualification as Bachelor of Arts or Master of Arts with a focal major in Finance, Business or related field.
- Background and experience from auditing firms is preferable and in consumer-focused services industry is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in accounting and auditing. Highly logical thinking and sharp analytical and reporting skills. Comfortable performing skills set. Experience in change management is a bonus.
- Personality: flexible, able to work in a fast-changing environment, strong stakeholder management, able to work under high pressure.
- Excellent command of both English and Vietnamese communications.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Degrees in Economics, Business Administration, Healthcare, Finance and Banking, Accounting and Auditing, or related concentrations.
- Certificate holder of CFA or ACCA / CPA has an advantage.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact MR. VINH PHAN at +84 28 3636 5811 - ext. 38 or via email to Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate consideration.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.38