Head of HR
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Our client is a well-known enterprise with multiple businesses
The Head of HR role is responsible for the day-to-day Human Resources functions also strategic planning for business growth.
- Responsible for the day-to-day Human Resources and Administration function such as recruitment, mandated training administration, timekeeping, payroll, addressing employee concerns and other employee services / benefits administration etc.
- Responsible for strategic talent acquisition through building partnerships with universities, professional organizations and government offices.
- Responsible for building and developing talents including initiatives in succession planning, performance management, competency development, career mapping and mobility.
- Responsible for managing the organization through proper design aligned with the business needs, organization communication, and change management.
- Responsible for designing and implementing rewards strategies such as salary structures, job evaluations and alignment of compensation and benefits to the market.
- Responsible for creating an engaged workforce through implementation of employee engagement strategies and rewards and recognition programs.
- Responsible for elevating the overall employer brand.
- Responsible for innovating and simplifying HR processes and policies.
- Responsible for managing relationships with our trade unions.
- Responsible for implementing regional HR activities led by the cluster.
- 10-15 years HR work experience; 5 years leading a team
- Well-versed in the country’s labor law
Bachelor’s degree on Business Administration, Human Resources, Pyschology and other courses related
Please click the APPLY button or contact Van Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion
- Van Nguyen