Head of HR
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryTextiles / Garment
Our Client is a reputable company in the textile / garment industry looking for a strategic HR manager to develop and implement an HR Strategy to promote an organizational culture of teamwork, high quality, accountability, innovation.
The HR Manager will be responsible for all aspects of a HR strategy developer and executor, drive the group/company to possess a sustainable and high performed human resources supporting to group/company operation and development.
- Work with GM to review, define HR vision /company culture and deploy it consistent group-wide;
- Develop HR strategy aligned with business strategy, and drive an effective approach to group/company strategic objectives;
- Build up succession plan, prepare a second line talents in each function to step up into backfill vacated in the senior manager level;
- Focus on talent development with clear career path & training program;
- Work with relevant department to propose & deploy an appropriate & effective training program to enhance supervisory capacity of management team in each level (both expats and local supervisor/manager;
- Develop the program/mechanism for adequate functional/regional mobility and exchange in the management layers;
- Build up retention plan for each levels: manager/specialist, skilled workers and workers;
- Review, revise and play main role to ensure continuous improvement of HR systems and policies: wage& benefits, effective performance appraisal to enhance attraction, motivation to employees;
- Guide and coach managers on employee relationship and HR issues in line with company policies and best practice, including disciplinary, grievance, performance and absence management.
- At least five years of substantial experience in a generalist human resource management role and/or as an HR business partner role, including experience in the development of HR strategy, HR policy development, recruitment, performance management and appraisals, learning and development, compensation and benefits, recruitment, payroll, staff engagement and exit processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field
Please click the APPLY button or contact Van Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion
- Van Nguyen