Head of Legal and Compliance
CategoryLegal / Compliance
Adecco's client, a company in the Pharmaceuticals industry, is looking for a Head of legal and compliance working in Hanoi
1. Administration and management of the Legal Department:
- Establish and organize the implementation of the Department's tasks, goals and targets.
- Guide and train staff to improve their professional expertise and necessary skills to maximize their ability to accomplish the common goals and tasks of the Department.
- Disseminate strategies, regulations of the company or changes in the operation process to the employees of the Department fully and timely.
- Monitor and evaluate the work results of employees and propose appropriate salary adjustment, reward, discipline, and transfer.
- Report to the General Director/Chairman of the Board of Directors on the situation and results of the implementation of the objectives and tasks within the scope of responsibility as prescribed.
2. Advise and propose, develop processes and regulations in the company:
- Participate in building, amending, supplementing and promulgating processes, regulations and internal rules of the company.
Coordinate with other departments to disseminate and provide training on processes, regulations and internal rules of the company to all employees.
- Supervising and checking the implementation of processes, regulations and company rules and summarizing and evaluating the compliance level of departments and units in the company.
3. Advising, implementing and implementing law-related activities:
- Legal advice and assessment of legality of issued documents.
- Participating in drafting and evaluating the legality of various types of contracts (purchase and sale contracts, business cooperation, labor contracts...) and negotiate with partners.
- Consulting, implementing legal procedures in the process of complaints, dispute settlement or legal proceedings.
- Directly work with law enforcement agencies and solve arising problems.
- Update legal documents and policies related to the organization and production and business activities of the Company.
4. Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Graduated from a regular university with a major in Law. Preference will be given to candidates with a law practice certificate.
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position in Pharma field, at least 1 year in management role
- Having in-depth knowledge of the legal activities of the business.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time effectively.
- Good communication, presentation, negotiation and negotiation skills.
- Good text editing ability. Proficient in office computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Able to speak English is an advantage.
Bachelor or higher majoring in Law
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Quynh Chu (+84 377 702 104) at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Quynh Chu