Added 57 days ago
Head of Legal Counsel
CategoryLegal / Compliance
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryFinance & Banking
As the Head of Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for the following:
Legal Advice Activities Administration:
- Maintain and ensure to equip specific knowledge on operations, policies, strategies, understanding of business activities from the perspective of internal managers and executives when providing legal opinions.
- Supervise and manage consulting and legal support activities for BOD, BOM, BOS, KTT, business activities, finance and accounting activities, communication, and operation personnel to ensure the operation is in accordance with regulations of the law, balancing business performance and legal risk management.
Bank Legal Risk Management:
- Manage the list, legal risk status of all goods (claims, proceedings, etc.).
- Prevent and put in place risk reduction measures for identified risks.
- Manage the quality of legal advice of departments with legal functions in the whole line.
Human Resources Administration:
- Manage and ensure the quality of the legal team.
- Develop the functions and duties of the Legal Counsel as a reliable consultant to ensure that legal advice is associated with business thinking, reality, and effective operation.
- Develop training programs and plans, improve legal capacity for required titles.
- At least 14 years of legal work in the field of finance and banking including 10 years of being assigned to oversee the specialized legal field at leading law firms (specializing in finance and banking).
- Foreign language: required by company from time to time.
University degree in law (degrees from leading universities in the field of law are preferred or law practice certificate, lawyer card or have a law training period in abroad).
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Quynh Chu (+84 377 702 104) at email@example.com for further discussion.
- Phuong Anh Nguyen