Head of Production
- Ensure that daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation.
- Data analysis and decision making to support the production team.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to plant manager.
- Resolve Employee issues through systematic problem resolution.
- Maintain and control absenteeism, proper inventory levels and effective employee relations (good environment)
- Elaborate daily, weekly and/or monthly reports of the production cycle.
- May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency.
- Coordinate and ensure the fulfillment of the KPI aligned with the corporate goals.
- Identify improvement opportunities and establish better ways to do things.
- Assure the full compliance of the standard work in each process....
- Support with the customer complaints and help to find root causes and action plan establishment.
- Control and adjust to keep the main production indicators on target.
- Create and maintain an environment occupational safety in the process to ensure the integrity of employees, under conditions that allow the motivation for the achievement of objectives in the value chain...
- Manage the development of human talent to influence the motivation and development of employees, closing skills required in the job..
- Participate regularly in continuous improvement events.
- Comply with all the organizational rules and procedures
- Gender: Male.
- At least 3 Years experiences in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and Experience in Basic Statistics process control.
- Must be 100% bilingual (English-Vietnamese).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems...
- Wide experience in personnel management.
- High teamwork ability.
- Degree Level (Graduated): Engineer.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Linh Le for further information: +84 943 356 541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linh Le