Added 8 days ago
Head of Research
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Our client is one of the prestigious and well-organized securities companies in Vietnam that is hiring an Head of Research based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Build and be responsible for the quality of analytical products.
- Control the quality and timing of the initial release of business analysis reports when new investment opportunities and other analytical reports arise.
- Ensuring quality and accuracy, objectivity in building cash flow forecasting models and corporate financial statements.
- Organize periodic business visits to maintain relationships and promote the image in analytics.
- Participating in presentations with investors and giving interviews at the request of the mass media in the field of analysis.
- Advise the BOD, BU in the company on issues related to macroeconomic analysis, market analysis, business analysis of enterprises, analysis of listed securities codes and other related issues.
- Manage and be responsible for accomplishing departmental goals, training and developing career path for the analyst team.
- Extensive investment experience in Vietnam in listed equities and bonds is a must (CFA/BA preferred)
- 10+ years’ experience in research analyst and at least 5 years’ experience in management role
- In-depth knowledge of quantitative and qualitative analysis methods
- Having a certificate of Securities Securities Analysis or higher
- Excellent communication skills and excellent command of English
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Economics, Finance - Banking, Securities, or related majors.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Nhi Le at +84 798 116 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Tuyet Nhi Le