Head of Value-Added Services
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 15 Years
IndustryFinance & Banking
- One of the world’s most trusted consumer lending institutions providing financial services, headquartered in Europe, is hiring a strong and committed Product Lead, Value Added Services (VAS) to be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- This VAS Product Lead role oversees the commercial strategy and development of the business through marketing, business development, product development and customer service activities to drive business growth. The VAS Product Lead will take ownership of the customer and the customer interface making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives.
- Using knowledge of the market, competitors, target customers and sales channels, identifies and develops on-going market insight, unique entrusted products’ proposition with clear differentiators from the competitors.
- Identifies and develops new products (parameters, pricing, opportunity identification, value proposition, positioning, prototyping, business case, product/system requirements, launch plan, market mix model, performance metrics, organize product launch, sales channels, marketing plan, process/systems development or enhancements, sales training, reporting, approval, etc.), and maintains existing entrusted products and coordinates cross-departmental activities in support of new products development, and management of related entrusted products’ changes and activities.
- Defines, monitors and manages entrusted products’ profitability, KPIs, NPS and reporting.
- Monitors and evaluates sales results and effectiveness metrics of the entrusted products (CBA, SWOT analysis), proposes changes to improve sales results, effectiveness and optimal mix of sales channels leading to achieve better CBA.
- Monitors end-to-end entrusted products’ processes, identifies and initiates improvements/ simplifications in processes in cooperation with other relevant internal departments and/or external partners.
- Cooperates with Commercial, Risk, Operations and IT Departments to find best methods and approaches to deliver credit offers, credit initiation and lending capabilities to potential and existing customers (necessary to deliver on both growth and customer experience).
- Experience and Expertise:
- Have proven experience in digital sales development/ Product Owner
- Strong experience in sales planning, sale process to optimize our sales channels (mobile app, TLS & SA).
- Experience at top tier management consulting, multinational tech or investment banking
- Open with candidates only have basic expertise/knowledge about insurance product development.
- Planning skills, proven track record in successful Loan launching and management
- Project Management skills
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,...)
- At least 2 years experience with people management
- Fluent English
- Personal Characteristics:
- Able to work under pressure
- Result oriented, meticulous, accurate, responsible, prudent
- Self-driven, love challenges, have entrepreneurial spirit and get things done
- Excellent communication, passion, dedication, and energy
- Initiative/ innovative/ flexibility/proactive, passion to growth
- Open-minded, creative, result-oriented, hard-working, team work
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Proactive, self-driven
- Being people oriented
- Friendly, can work in teamwork
- MBA/ MA/ MSc / Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance and Banking, and/or related concentration;
- Professional Certifications in Finance and Banking, Business Development, Partnership Distribution Management.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Vinh Phan at +84 28 3636 5811 ext. 60 or via email to Vinh.Phan@adecco.com for immediate consideration.
- Vinh Phan
- Tel.+84 28 3636 5811 Ext.60