Added 11 days ago
HR & Admin Manager
- Directly develop policies on salary, general bonus, benefits as well as KPI for employees from seasonal staff to full-time positions and other particular positions
- Process payroll, and implement the obligation regarding SHUI, and PIT for employees, ensuring accuracy and on time
- Legal advisor to limit the risk in labor relations, to be the contact point to ensure good relationships with government authorities.
- Contact point to implement all the documents, certifications, and permission regarding the operation of the company
- In charge of establishing the procedure, regulation, and HR software program
- Structure advising, and manage the recruiting procession to select the appropriate candidates according to job requirements and recruiting budget
- Establish the plan relating to HR such as HR budget, recruiting budget, salary reviewing the plan
- Prepare all the necessary human-free resources in order to ensure the working condition of employees, including but not limited to: office supplies, documents for foreign staff logistics,…
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in HR – Admin, 2 years’ experience in similar position will be prioritized.
- ·Candidates have good relation with government authorities
- Leadership, management, tracking and consultant skills
- Communication and interaction skill
- Debating skill, decision making skill
- Competently use HR management software
- Communication English skill.
Please click on the "Apply" button or contact our Consultant (Ms. Quynh Chu) for more details: email@example.com / Phone: 0377702104
- Bachelor or higher in Human resource management, business management, law, foreign language,...
- Solid knowledge about labor code, insurance and related regulation and decree; actual practicing skill.
- Quynh Chu