LocationHo Chi Minh City
About the role:
People are at the center of everything we do, and our ability to create solid and long-lasting relationships with those we meet is one of the reasons why we are that successful.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assist in recruiting activities, including CV screening, interviewing, and system tracking.
- Participate in different Outsourcing projects and play an important role in operating the project.
- Provide administrative support in a team.
- Work under the supervision of Team Leader/Manager.
What do we look for?
The successful candidate should have below specific skill sets of:
- Task-driven and detail-oriented.
- Good sense of responsibility.
- Familiar with Microsoft skills like Word/Excel/PPT.
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written).
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Can work full-time (part-time can be negotiated during the interview).
- A third-year or last year student
- HR major is preferred
- Mi Pham