LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our Client is one of the leading company in the technology company.
- Participate in recruitment process involving sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals;
- Manage the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes;
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles;
- Identify and organize the staff training programs and monthly new hire orientation;
- Lead employer branding initiatives;
- Formulate and implement other HR initiatives and projects as and when directed by the Management.
- Conduct follow up sections with Line Managers and employees after performance review quarterly and annually to determine development plans;
- Base on department/ individual development plans, identify appropriate course to execute plan to close skills gaps and drive significant enhancement in performance, productivity and engagement;
- Follow up training and provide efficient report;
- Propose and execute internal activities to build customer services culture and professional working environment.
- At least 03 years of professional experience in IT recruitment;
- Experience in organizing job fair, career orientation workshop, ect.;
- Collaborative and strong ability to connect and influence multiple leadership levels;
- Critical thinker and strong business mind;
- Fluent in English communication skills;
- Independent, meticulous and with strong sense of responsibility;
- Positive working attitude and a good team player;
- Independent, analytical, resourceful, meticulous and able to multitask and work within timeline.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Huyen Pham