Adecco's client, a manufacturing factory in Hai Duong, is looking for a potential candidate for HR Specialist position based in Hai Duong
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of talent recruitment plans based on the company's business plan, complete recruitment goals and data analysis.
- Responsible for employee relationship management, handling daily personnel tasks such as employee onboarding, resignation, transfer, and promotion.
- Do a good job in employee attendance, salary review, and human resource data statistics.
- Assist in organizing training programs for new employees.
- Responsible for the establishment of employee personal files, information collection, management of personnel data such as labor contracts, and business work such as social security.
- Assist in maintaining corporate culture, employee relationships, and improving employee work environment.
- College degree or above;
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience;
- Understand the operation process of the human resources module, and be familiar with relevant national and local policies, laws and regulations.
- Have good communication and expression skills, affinity, and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Chinese can be used as the Working language.
Please click on the "Apply" button or contact our Consultant (Ms. Quynh Chu) for more details: email@example.com / Phone: 0377702104.
- Quynh Chu