IC BLR - TBN Maintenance Engineer
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform maintenance duties in a safe, environmentally friendly and workmanlike manner.
- Based on experience, equipment history and O&M manuals establish scope, frequency and method for preventive and corrective maintenance tasks on I&C and related control equipment.
- Specify and procure I&C spares and services as required;
- Supervise work on attributed system ensuring safe, effective and efficient implementation of work method statement;
- Prepare, maintain and update documentation, reports and CMMS as required.
- Perform other comparable and related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 year experience in plant maintenance engineering or equivalent industrial environment including maintenance engineering of plant I&C equipment and maintenance work planning.
- Available to work overtime, weekends and shift work if necessary.
- Good communication skills in the English language (written and verbal)
- Interpret DCS logic drawing, PLC ladder drawing and Electrical single line drawing.
- Familiar with P&ID drawing, Calibration and periodic maintenance for local instruments such as Furnace monitoring system, Vibration analysis, transmitters.
- Ability to use instrument equipment such as Tester, Oscilloscope, Recorder.
- Electrical Bachelor Engineering Degree required
- Prefer a certificate of completion related to DCS, PLC Systems, Computer application system
- Prefer a certificate of completion on the training course related to O&M for super critical coal power plant
- Prefer a certificate of completion for training courses on Process Control such as PID tuning, the basic principle of instrument sensors and the basic measuring theory of local instruments
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Ngoc Nghiem for further information: +(84) 0869318103 or email: email@example.com
- Ngoc Nghiem