Indirect Procurement Staff
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryPurchasing / Procurement / Expenditure / Buyer / Merchandiser
A leading global organization in retail is looking for a Indirect Procurement Staff to support their store operation.
a. Procurement tasks:
- Maintain and control non-merchandize supply chain management implementation of Vietnamese business, included ordering process with both international & domestic vendors
- Source & negotiate with local vendors to ensure the ordering for non-merchandise goods for store in local market using the same Global standards
- Work with warehouse for non-merchandise products management for inbound & outbound process
- Manage cost-reduction work through all phases.
- Develop Supply chain network and lead the negotiation & coordination with suppliers/manufactures, trading company and import clearance agents.
- Perform purchasing related administrative procedures such as vendor registration or payment protocol.
b. Store Operations Support:
- Support SOS Manager to implement new store opening related tasks by cooperating with Store Operations team, Store Development/Design team from handover date until store opening.
- Work together with Store Operations team to develop working method/processes, monitor store KPIs to enhance operational level of business in stores, manage issues/problems and obtain all necessary permits in a timely manner for Store Operations with other Departments
- Have related experience in procurement works from 3 years & above
- Knowledge and hand-on experience in trading, custom clearance, bidding process, contract management
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects.
- Candidates with commercial / retail background is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Vietnamese and English. Chinese is plus.
- Experience in Alliance, networking and negotiation.
- Education: University graduates in relevant fields of economics, business
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +84 28 3636 5811 (Ext: 727) or email@example.com for further discussion.
- Linh Hoang