Infrastructure Services Operations Specialist
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our client is one of the Japanese leading manufacturers for the medical field.
This position helps to maintain successful customer satisfaction by streamlining service procedures. It also supports daily operations and collaborates with service providers to increase service availability and reduce downtime. Additionally, as a result of cross-departmental activities and initiatives, it involves developing a customer-centric business model and supporting ongoing performance monitoring.
IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- As part of the broader IT infrastructure, plan and direct daily IT activities.
- To guarantee dependable, secure, and effective IT operations, keep an eye on and manage the operational procedures and outside service providers.
- Manage the backlog of issues, incidents, and changes while working with the appropriate teams and outside service provider.
- Use dashboards and alert management systems to keep an eye on servers, networks, and computer systems to make sure they operate securely and dependably.
- Manage the process of troubleshooting by initiating alerting procedures and organizing the restoration of services.
- Assure IT security and adherence to pertinent legal specifications as well as corporate guidelines for IT service management.
- Ensuring that IT infrastructure equipment receives regular upgrades and security patches.
- Monitoring for potential risk and vulnerability within the Local Business and Infrastructure and working together with the Global IT Security Team for mitigation.
- Assist in streamlining procedures to guarantee that support teams have the resources necessary to increase client satisfaction.
- Assist in coordinating the processes for managing changes, incidents, and problems (such as assignment of tasks, priority, and incident tracking) with the service operations processes.
- Encourage the creation of procedural and technical guidelines for the design of IT infrastructure.
SLAs and Performance Management
- Closely collaborate with the Provider Management to oversee the third-party service provider's SLA delivery.
- Oversees the escalation of third-party service delivery.
- Cooperate with the service provider to reduce downtime and raise service availability levels.
- Examine performance data and enter it into the dashboards for reporting that are necessary.
- Participate in the creation and administration of the IT service budget, making sure that funds are distributed sensibly and economically.
- Assisting the Country & Global Finance and Provider Manager in making sure that the actual billing and monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts are evaluated and filed on time.
- Support the creation of a customer-centric company strategy through interdepartmental projects and efforts.
- Determine opportunities for technological innovation and improvement in IT infrastructure services, and work with internal application teams and external IT infrastructure service providers to coordinate their implementation.
- Implement optimization strategies in collaboration with other departments and outside partners to enhance the security and user experience of the current IT infrastructure services.
- Promote the development and standardization of IT infrastructure services in a creative and customer-focused manner.
- At least a bachelor's degree in business administration, business informatics, computer science, information systems, information technology, or business engineering (or an equivalent degree and relevant experience preferable).
- Good English Communication
- A minimum of three to five years of professional experience in operations management or IT services.
- Thorough understanding of IT operations in the relevant fields of concentration.
- Working in the healthcare or medtech industries or having client service mindset is a plus.
- A formal ITIL training certificate and a thorough understanding of IT operations are advantages.
- Previous experience managing contracts and SLAs while collaborating with service providers to deliver outsourced IT infrastructure services.
- Proven interpersonal abilities.
- Proven ability to solve problems.
Our client respects your privacy. When you apply for a job, we will collect your personal data such as your name, contact details employment history, and information included in your CV. By sending us your application, you agree to let us processing this personal data by automated or non-automated means to manage and assess your application and contact you about your application (“Processing Purpose”). If your application is unsuccessful, we will securely dispose of your CV and other personal information, unless required to keep it for regulatory or audit purposes. Please help us protect your personal data by not including photographs or sensitive personal data in your application. We may share personal data with affiliates, service providers, business partners, suppliers, regulatory authorities, and potential merger or acquisition parties or as required by law. Personal data may be transferred within or outside of Vietnam and processed from a place outside of Vietnam for the Processing Purpose. These other jurisdictions may have privacy regulations that are less protective than Vietnam.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send an application and an English CV with a recent photo. Please apply through the below email, and ask me if you have any questions.
P: 038 2430 229
- Tuan Vy Nguyen