LocationHo Chi Minh
This is just your very first year(s) in Adecco Vietnam. Your career path will be discussed during the interview and developed based on your strength and interest in years after.
- Leading and executing Talent acquisition activities to attract talented candidates fit for the Company on time and in a cost-effective manner.
- Coordinating Learning & Development activities to support Employees’ professional development, building capabilities and high-performing Teams across the Company.
- Being our Great Place To Work Ambassador and playing an important role to improve the engagement, happiness and productivity of our workplace
- Internal Managers
- Internal Colleagues
1. Talent Acquisition & Employer branding
- Partner with respective Hiring managers & Directors on quarterly and annual hiring plan & updated hiring requirements
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment process (advertising, sourcing, screening, shortlisting, selection, offer management) for both permanent positions and internship program, using Applicant Tracking system.
- Oversee Recruitment channels and Sourcing as well as building the Employer of Choice
- Optimize the use of Applicant Tracking system and ensure all the recruitment data on the system are updated and accurate
- Build up updated candidate data pool for future needs
- Participate in career fairs, campus recruitment
- Manage and monitor all on-boarding process
- Prepare monthly reports related to recruitment (vacancy, new hire, hiring status…)
2. Learning & Development
- Assist HR Team Lead to develop training, career development plan and related forms
- Manage and promote learning and training system and Prepare training reports
- Prepare facilities, logistics, documents for a training.
- Monitor training evaluation & effectiveness
- Follow up key stakeholder after training for the development actions.
- Lead Company’s induction program including content updates and delivery to new hires.
- Plan and execute employee engagement and well-being activities such as 20/10, Tet party, Team building…
- Continuously review the working process in your area to make them better
- Other HR projects/assignments
- You are pro-active and proficient in written and spoken English
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition and interest in people development
- You can handle multi-tasks
- You are familiar with MS Office, Outlook, Social network. Your knowledge of digital HR tools is a plus
- You are good at communication and presentation skills
- You are organized, adhere to deadlines, and prioritize your actions
- You have high sense of service
- You are quick at problem solving and taking actions
- You are ready to make decision and responsible for your decisions
- You build healthy and cooperative working relationship
- Working in one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Provider (recruitment and payroll & staffing…) with professional & dynamic environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Learning & Training to develop your competence and broaden your knowledge
- Collective activities (Team building, Workshops, 20/10, Halloween, X’mas, Tet dinner…)
- Leaves up to 18 days and above depending on the internal level (Annual leave, Personal leave, X’mas…)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Premium Health and Personal Accident Insurance for yourself
- Mi Pham