IT Audit Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryReal Estate / Property
An excellent IT Audit Manager job based in Ho Chi Minh City has just arisen at one of the leading asset management companies.
- Identify areas of technology assurance priorities and consultative projects strategically by risk profiling
- Monitor the implementation of audit strategy and related plans, according to departments' and professional standards
- Establish and maintain key relationships with line managers and related support functions to assist in the improvement of the control environment
- Update potential risk and controls issues to audit management and other key stakeholders
- Apply digital tools and techniques effectively to improve the assurance and consultation work
- Provide subject-matter expertise to contribute a pro-active advice to the team on new risks, controls and incidents & technical assurance coaching
- At least 10 years working experience in IT internal audit, ideally in the telecommunication sector;
- Big4 background will be a plus;
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions. Knowledge of persuasive and predictive analytics and tools;
- Skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines, negotiating issues and resolving problems;
- Self-discipline to keep abreast with advancements in information, operational and communication technology including telecommunication, cyber security, big data, virtualization and cloud computing as well as systems development methodology;
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and consultative ability to interact with stake holders;
- Demonstrated agility in managing diverse team compositions with varied capabilities;
- An interest to be cross-trained on business operations and financial controls through integrated audits.
- Good degree is required;
- Professional certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, ACCA) is preferred.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Ngan Bui at +84 35 6565 196 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Ngan Bui