IT Risk Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- To control IT risks, digitalization risks, support IT teams to enhance processes, provide recommendations for new technology changes.
- To Build up risk database and manage risk data.
- To be backup BCM Manager.
IT Risk Management
- Conduct IT risk governance, risk exercises following ORM framework.
- Conduct frequent deep dive review of IT Key risks, processes and investigate incidents’ root causes to optimize process and propose recommendations.
- Access and monitor IT Incident Management systems to support business teams and IT to control risk of IT system disruptions.
- Review, advise, train IT Risk Champion to enhance IT processes and risk controls.
- To advise, support digitalization projects/process in company.
Risk Data Management
- Collect, standardize risk data from business teams.
- Build up database and dashboard to support risk framework and management requests.
- Review, advise related matters following RBDM process based on risk data.
Business Continuity Management
- Be backup to ORM, BCM Manager to run PVA BCM Program, Deep dive exercises related to IT area. following PCA standards and PVA Management requirements.
- Focus more on disaster Recovery Training and test and Exercises Planning.
- Other tasks to be assigned by the Line manager, Head of FORM or Company’s management (if any).
- 5-6 years progressive experience in roles under business continuity management, IT, IT auditor, IT Governance, IT Risk.
- Experience in Data analytics, Power BI.
- Experience with global Business Continuity standards and frameworks.
- Candidates having experience in banking industry will be a plus.
- Bachelor ‘degree in Technology, Information systems, Data science or related subjects.
- Good awareness of Enterprise Risk Management.
- Degree qualified, with a relevant professional qualification such as CISA (Certified Information System Auditor), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control).
- Having certificate in insurance, finance business, business management, Business Continuity Management is advanced.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, Business Administration, Banking & Finance.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. My Nguyen via email to email@example.com immediate consideration.
- My Nguyen