IT Security Specialist
- Ensure security policies/procedures are defined and implemented across business units and processes
- Review security logs and alerts in real-time to identify and thwart malicious activities
- Ensure efficient user & access management as per access profile
- Identify, investigate and report on suspected breaches and review findings with key stakeholders
- Coordinate security-related crisis management with relevant stakeholders
- Design and implement necessary processes and security controls to protect information systems and other assets
- Develop and maintain the security program to ensure ongoing control gaps are identified and fixed timely
- Consult and support in the designs and implementation of projects in respect of information and IT security
- Construct, coordinate and maintain a schedule of internal and external Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
Good knowledge of IT security solutions like networks security, firewalls, proxies, SIEM, NAC, WAP, IPS, IDS, etc.
- Working knowledge of database and application security
- Good knowledge of application and infrastructure security control mechanisms
- Good understanding of ISO 27000 standard, NIST framework, OWASP, MITRE, etc. (Plus)
- Extensive experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Good experience in IT security audit, hardening.
- Good experience in IT security monitoring, incident response.
For further information, kindly contact Ms. Ngoc Mobile: +84 (0)8 6931 8103/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ngoc Nghiem