Junior Farm Coach
LocationBinh Duong, Tay Ninh
A leading agricultural company in high - quality fresh fruit is looking for a Junior Farm Coach (Agronomist) to be based in Vietnam
This person will be responsible for assisting the Farm Coach Supervisor/s in the following areas: production, harvesting and manufacturing activities in the assigned farm.
- Monitor and work with the grower on:
- Banana seedling preparation which includes the maintenance and operations;
- Agricultural and production requirements from land clearing, farm development, land preparation, planting, growing, harvesting, to packing of bananas;
- Others that would be specified.
- Coordinate with the QA and Export Department and ensure product specifications are met prior to packing by the grower.
- Monitor corrective and preventive actions done in the farm and ensure compliance.
- Support the Farm Coach Supervisor in the following:
- Provision of training and technical advice to associates, business partners, and their associates in relation to the manufacturing of fruits produced for Vietnam;
- Establishment of manufacturing structures including building of and setting up packing plants, palletizing centers and cold rooms;
- Requisition of materials and implementation of inventory control procedures for materials provided for packing by grower.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Be autonomous, organized, communicative, trustworthy, and proactive.
- Strong leadership and critical thinking skills are integral in order to succeed in this position.
- Have the ability to relocate within Vietnam and willing to travel including overseas.
- Proficiency in both English and local language and computer skills with MS Office is required
- A University Degree in Agriculture/ Forestry/ Plant Science, or Horticulture, or equivalent education
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Kiet Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 (Ext: 771) or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Kiet Nguyen