Leasing Manager, Industrial
IndustryReal Estate / Property
- A leading Real Estate company is currently looking for a (Senior) Leasing Manager, Industrial to be based in Hanoi.
- This position will be managing leasing activities within the assigned portfolio.
- Department Management: Oversee the day-to-day operations of the department, ensuring its smooth functioning. Provide supervision and guidance to the staff.
- Rental and Occupancy Strategies: Lead and manage the team in formulating and executing strategies to maximize rental income and occupancy rates for the group properties.
- Strategic Leadership: Offer strong strategic leadership and coaching to the team. Assist in securing new tenancies by identifying market segments and potential prospects.
- Market Research: Conduct thorough market research to understand competitors and benchmark rental and occupancy costs in the market.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Be responsible for preparing and reviewing the annual rental budget and rental forecast to meet financial objectives.
- Management Updates: Regularly update the management on market conditions, supply and demand dynamics, pricing trends, competition, and the market positioning of the properties.
- 8 years of relevant experiences in marketing and leasing including 4 or more years in a managerial capacity.
- Sound understanding of the real estate industry with an extensive network of contacts.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and effective interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate, Property Management, Estate Management, or Business Marketing.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Van Luong at +84 98 3456 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Van Luong