Legal and Compliance Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
IndustryLaw / Legal / Compliance
Our client is an international company in producing alcoholic beverages
The Legal and Compliance Manager will be based in Ho Chi Minh, working on legal and compliance issues, particularly focusing on legal contracts and legal matters related to alcohol industry.
- To manage and review contracts. Manage and review the legal obligations relating to contractual relationships with suppliers, distributors and clients and ensure that the obligations are met.
- To provide legal advice on wide range of matters related to manufacturing, investment, import, customs, marketing, food safety, labor, litigation, governmental inspections.
- To assist the review of other legal documents for compliance with laws and regulations
- To support the Legal and Public Affairs Manager (based in Hanoi) in defending and protecting the interests of the company in legal issues of doing business in Vietnam
- To working closely with the Asia legal team and to provide support for global and regional projects.
- To ensure that the Company follows relevant laws, regulations and business rules
- To coordinate as needed with Finance and Logistics, Marketing, Sales to make support their operations compliance
- To check technical compliance of the products (e.g. additives, food safety etc).
- To assist in establishing and implementing a compliance review system to ensure business activities are aligned with local laws and regulations
- Minimum five years of experience in legal/compliance work
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Vietnamese (both mandatory);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- High work standard and integrity;
- Ability to manage own time judiciously and deal effectively with the competing interests of several different individuals/departments;
- Good technical drafting ability, accuracy and ability to think strategically;
- IT skills for research, internal communication and presentations
- Bachelor degree in Law;
- Member of a Bar association in Vietnam or overseas (preferable)
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Van Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 12 or email@example.com to discuss more.
- Van Nguyen