Legal and Compliance Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryFinance & Banking
Our client is one of Asia's leading financial institutions.
The position is responsible for providing legal advice on a broad range of matters (including corporate and operational matters), covering retail, wholesale, global markets, digital banking, corporate governance and other work as assigned.
- Providing legal advice on a broad range of matters (including corporate and operational matters), covering retail, wholesale, global markets, digital banking, corporate governance and other work as assigned.
- Drafting, reviewing and hands-on negotiation of diverse commercial documents and agreements with any parties.
- Assisting Head of Legal in drafting legal policies and guidelines.
- Providing legal solutions on Group-related matters.
- Advising on disputes and resolution.
- Advising the business and supporting units on significant legal issues impacting the business.
- At least 8-10 years of corporate legal experience gained from a combination of private practice and in-house roles, preferably practice in global market related legal issues (derivatives, forex transactions, bonds)
- Self-motivated, confident, independent and prepared to work hard with a strong track record in managing a broad range of legal issues
- Excellent writing and communication skills, command of English language will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skill and good drafting skills
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
A degree in law from a recognized university, LLM is preferable
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Van Nguyen at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 12 or email@example.com to discuss more.
- Van Nguyen