CategoryLegal / Compliance
- Organize and carry out the legal review and appraisal of documents issued by the General Director
- Drafting, reviewing, and evaluating legal documents of contracts, agreements, and signed documents with a partner.
- Participating in contract negotiations with partners.
- Research, warn, analyze risks, manage legal fraud and propose solutions remedies in investment, production, and business activities of the Company;
- Drafting, reviewing, and editing contracts, legal transaction documents of the Company with partners and resolve arising legal issues;
- Representing the company to work with state agencies, banks, partners, organizations, individuals other personnel upon request;
- Coordinating with departments to carry out legal procedures related to applying for a license
- License, project implementation, advice, advice, legal support for the Board of Directors of the company in the implementation of business projects;
- Consulting on preparing legal documents, participating in the settlement/dispute handling of arising issues between the Company and its partners;
- Timely and accurately update legal documents and policies related to the organization and business activities of the Company;
- Perform other tasks as assigned and directed by the Board of Directors of the Company
Please click on the "Apply" button or contact our Consultant (Ms. Quynh Chu) for more details: email@example.com / Phone: 0377702104
- Quynh Chu