Added 159 days ago
LocationHanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
IndustryFinance & Banking
- Assist the Director of the Division of Services and Proceedings in planning and implementing the Division's plan in accordance with the Division's plan.
- Organize the implementation of the work of the Division in HCM city including
- Legal advice related to credit business to limit legal risks, ensure business safety and legal benefits of the Bank.
- Develop a contract form, appraise draft Contract and negotiate a Contract related to credit business
- Develop and evaluate the Bank's internal regulations related to credit legislation
- Counsel on settlement, participate in the proceedings to resolve criminal, administrative, and civil cases other than debt collection as assigned
- Review and ensure the quality of work performance, service results and SLA compliance related to the fields of responsibility
- Support the Director of the Department to recruit, train, monitor and manage the work efficiency of junior employees to ensure the completion of the assigned work plan.
- Support to the Director of the Administration Board for personnel of other departments in HCM City
- Perform work as assigned by direct managers (including drafting Q&A, Legal Advice, Legal Option ...) to limit legal risks to ensure the legal rights of the Bank
- Formulate Contract Form, appraise draft Contract and Negotiate Contract
- Development and evaluation of internal legal documents related to credit business activities
- Update new legal documents, comment on draft legal documents, evaluate impacts of legal documents on the Bank's operations
- Counsel on settlement, participate in the proceedings to resolve cases, the civil matter is not debt collection as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management level
- Minimum of 7 years (In-house Lawyer, Credit & Litigation Legal Service Manager - South Region) / 5 years (CVCC) / 3 years (CVC) of legal services experience.
- Understand banking operations, processes and operations.
- Understand legal provisions related to banking operations and litigation / dispute resolution.
- Can use English (listening, speaking, reading, writing) for work (CVCC) / Basic English Communication (CVC)
- Graduated from University becomes law major;
- Practicing Certificate / Lawyer Card (In-house Lawyer, Credit & Litigation Legal Service Manager - South Region)
- Van Bui