LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
About the role:
People are at the centre of everything we do and our ability to create solid and long-lasting relationships with those we meet is one of the reasons why we are that successful.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assist in contract review, and in secretarial related work to maintain the good record-keeping of legal documents.
- Assist in training, supervision, and assurance of compliance of policies, regulations, and internal labor rules of the company.
- Assist in administrative tasks within Legal & Compliance Department;
- Be able to communicate concisely, adapting communication styles according to the purpose, audience, and situation.
What do we look for?
The successful candidate should have below specific skill sets of:
- Passionate about learning and growing with your team.
- Resilience, self-motivation, and ability to work under pressure.
- Critical thinking, logical time management, and productive.
- Able to deal with highly confidential information.
- Junior or Senior student is recommended.
- Excellent in both speaking and writing of English, good Legal English is a plus.
- Mi Pham