LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryLegal / Compliance
Our client, one of leading Pharmaceutical company in the world, is seeking for Legal Manager who responsible for supporting legal functions in all legal matters, including corporate, commercial, pharmaceutical, employment.
- Provide high quality legal advice for business activities of the company, including pharmaceutical, corporate, intellectual property, commercial, employment, taxation;
- Monitor, propose and advise the business activities of the company in all aspects;
- Independently working, negotiating with stakeholders, including suppliers/vendors, agencies, state authorities
- Manage, monitor and ensure proper maintenance the contract management and related systems/policies of legal functions
- Prepare, submit and follow-up dossiers/application relating to and maintain all necessary licenses for operation of the company
- Monitor, prepare and maintain legal update & analysis relating to pharma business in Vietnam.
- Advise, review and draft agreements/contracts, internal procedures, policies, corporate resolutions/minutes and other documents for purpose of governance, regulatory compliance for operations the company;
- Having at least 8 year-experience in legal practice, particularly in investment, corporate, commercial regulations.
- Passion for business integrity topic and impeccable integrity track record.
- Curiosity and learning agility to adapt the business.
- Proven ability to proactively provide insightful and timely compliance support to stakeholders across a functionally.
- Experience in investment, corporate, commercial regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with corporate responsibility and with balancing global standards and local cultures
- Experience in pharma industry and/or law firm is an advantage.
- University degree in Law.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Quoc Thang at +84 28 3636 5811 - Ext 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Thang Nguyen